Date(s) - 04/09/2019
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Florida Firearms Academy Tampa
This class will cover the skills needed to become proficient with a home defense or tactical shotgun. Students without a shotgun of this configuration can rent one of our in store shotguns for an additional fee, but we recommend you bring the shotgun you will be using. We cannot instruct students on Shockwave, Tac-14, or other pistol grip only designs in this class. If you wish to get instruction on one of these firearms please contact us at 813-221-3473 and setup a one-on-one class with Quincey.
- Proper use and handling of a shotgun in a defensive close quarter scenario
- Effective range of ammunition
- Different shot types and the importance of picking the appropriate ammunition.
- Shooting from cover and understanding cover and concealment
- moving and shooting
- reloading tactically
- Malfunction Recovery
- Students will need a 12 or 20 gauge shotgun with barrel lengths between 18.5″ and 20″ (Shotgun must be Pump or Semi-automatic)
- 30 Shells of buckshot and an optional 5 shells of slug ammunition for their Shotgun
- Good set of Eye and Muff Style Ear Protection. (we would recommend also wearing inner ear protection of some type) If you do not have your own FFA can rent you a pair of Eye and Ear Protection for $2.00.
- Close Toed Shoes
If you are having issues signing up for a class or are attempting to sign up for a class on the same day, please call 813-221-3473 to check for availability. Thank You.
Reservations are closed for this event.