Date(s) - 03/23/2019
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Florida Firearms Academy Tampa
This is the class you should take to learn the fundamentals of safe holster draw.
- An outside the waistband holster.
- A Semi-Automatic Handgun in good working condition.
- You can opt to use a Revolver instead of a Semi-Automatic in good working condition. We only recommend Revolvers for experienced shooters.
- 50 Rounds, either purchased at FFA or brought from somewhere else for your Pistol or Revolver of choice. Ammunition brought from elsewhere must match our range criteria.
- Good set of Eye and Muff Style Ear Protection. (we would recommend also wearing inner ear protection of some type) If you do not have your own FFA can rent you a pair of Eye and Ear Protection for $2.00.
- 2 or More – Pistol Magazines (We recommend standard capacity and extended capacity magazines) If you are using a firearm which has a standard capacity of less then twelve rounds we recommend you bring at least 5 magazines or more.
- 2 or More – Revolver Speed Loaders or Full Moon Clips (If you opted for a revolver)
- Close toed shoes and no low cut tops
What we recommend (These items are optional):
- Tactical or Competition Belt
- Magazine Carriers for Handgun
- Revolver Speedloader Carriers (If you opt for revolver we highly recommend this)