A shotgun is an extremely diverse and adaptable weapon system which has the ability to work with hunting, sporting, and defensive situations. This class will outline the shotgun as a defensive tool, including tactics and skill sets such as reloads and how to carry. Also, the class will discuss the different ammo and methods of implementation a shotgun offers as a defensive weapon system.
Course Learning Points
- How to use a shotgun in a home
- Defensive shotgun tactics
- Quick reloads with a shotgun
- Multiple target engagement
- Types of ammo and gear to run