Date(s) - 09/05/2015
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
FFA - Tampa
The S.T.A.R.T. course (Strategic, Tactical, Awareness and Response Training) is a series of action-packed, intensive seminars to provide the student confidence in their abilities to:
- Recognize threats to personal and/or family safety
- Develop your own tactical P.P.D. (Personal Protection Directive)
- Respond to threats using your own tactical P.P.D.
Course Learning Points:
- Develop your own tactical P.P.D.
- C.Q.B. (Close Quarters Battle) tactical skills training
- Hand-to-Hand tactical skills training
- C.Q.B. Knife tactical skills training
Students are required to bring the following items:
- Athletic clothing (suggest short sleeve shirt, long pants)
- Handgun of your choice
- Holster for your handgun
- Ammunition for your handgun
- Ear Plugs
- Eye Protection
- FFA Tampa Only
Reservations are closed for this event.