Buy Guns Online
Florida Firearms Academy is a Federal Firearms License (FFL) Dealer
There are many good reasons to buy guns online through Florida Firearms Academy (FFA):
- Florida Firearms Academy is one of the most reputable firearms retailers in the Southeastern United States. Enjoy peace of mind entrusting Florida Firearms Academy (FFA) when you buy guns online.
- Since Florida Firearms Academy is a Federal Firearms License (FFL) Dealer, we will seamlessly arrange your gun transfer for pick-up at our Tampa store. We can also ship to an alternative FFL dealer of your choice anywhere in the United States. Click here to view a nationwide list of FFL dealers.
- When you buy guns online, you'll be able to quickly and easily browse through thousands of guns from the comfort of your home or office.
- When you buy guns online, you'll discover the ultimate in convenience and efficiency.
- When you buy guns online, you'll save time and money.
3 Simple Steps to Buy Guns Online
- Find the firearm you want to buy online. You will pay for the firearm purchased during secure checkout (SSL encrypted).
- Florida Firearms Academy is a Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer. However, we cannot ship a firearm directly to you. If you are unable or unwilling to pick your firearm up at a Florida Firearms Academy store, we will ship your firearm to the FFL dealer of your choice. Click here to view a nationwide list of FFL dealers.
- We will notify you when your firearm is available for pick up either at one of Florida Firearms Academy's store or at the alternative FFL dealer of your choice. Inspect your firearm before accepting the transfer. If you are not happy for any reason, leave the firearm with us or the FFL dealer your chose. We will arrange for its return at our expense. We will offer you an exchange or full refund.
Arrange Shipment and Transfer
- Florida Firearms Academy is a Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer. We will arrange your firearm transfer providing you can pick-up your firearm at our Tampa store. Otherwise, you will need to find an alternative FFL dealer in your area for pick-up of your firearm. Click here to view a nationwide list of FFL dealers.
- Unless you have chosen Florida Firearms Academy as your FFL dealer, you will need to select an alternative FFL dealer, as we do not arrange the transfer. Contact the FFL dealer of your choice and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Florida Firearms Academy. Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $25 but fees vary by dealer.
- If you agree to the alternative FFL dealer's fee, arrange the transfer.
- Provide your alternative FFL dealer with Florida Firearms Academy's mailing address or fax number where they can send a copy of their FFL.
- Once you have selected an alternative FFL dealer for your transfer, please indicate the dealer's name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
How To Speed Up Your Order
- Unless you have chosen Florida Firearms Academy as your FFL dealer, please type the alternative FFL dealer's name in the COMMENTS section of your order. Click here to view a nationwide list of FFL dealers.
- Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your alternative FFL dealer may send us.
- Unless you have chosen Florida Firearms Academy as your FFL dealer, it's best to locate an alternative FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your alternative FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate an alternative FFL dealer and arrange a transfer.
If you encounter any problems or special circumstances, please contact us.
Upon pick-up, please INSPECT YOUR FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects. If there are any problems with the firearm, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER. We will gladly arrange to have the firearm returned at our expense. We will provide you with your choice of a replacement or full refund.
Once you accept the transfer, the firearm is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Any returns requested AFTER accepting transfer from either Florida Firearms Academy or your chosen FFL dealer will be subject to a 10% restocking fee, no exceptions.