The 5 Star Indoor Shooting Range at each Florida Firearms Academy location features state-of-the-art air filtration and air-conditioning systems for your health, comfort, and enjoyment. We take great pride in our facilities. We strive to keep them safe, clean, and orderly. Our aim is to consistently provide an enjoyable experience each time you visit us. We hope to develop a lasting and mutually enjoyable relationship with you and your family, friends, and co-workers.
We invite you to consider one of our money-saving Shooting Range Membership Plans.
Florida Firearms Academy is recognized as a 5 Star Shooting Range Facility by the National Shooting Sports Foundation. This is the highest rating awarded by the NSSF. To meet NSSF's criteria of a Five Star Shooting Range Facility, the nominee must demonstrate excellence in all aspects of management and operations. Shooting ranges are rated on appearance, management, customer service, amenities, customer development and community relations. This distinction makes Florida Firearms Academy the first 5-star range in Florida, the fifth on the East Coast, and one of only 40 nationwide.
FFA's 5 Star Indoor Shooting Range Features
- Lane Dimensions: 3 feet wide.
- Lane Table Dimensions: 2 feet deep x 2.75 ft. wide.
- Lane Shooting Area: 2 feet wide
- Plenty of Walking Space Behind the Shooting Line.
- Length of Range: 25 yards
- Each lane is equipped with a simple-to-use electric target conveyor to quickly dispatch and retrieve your targets.
FFA's 5 Star Indoor Shooting Range Fees
- FREE RANGE FEE! Mondays are Ladies' Day at all Florida Firearms Academy locations! FREE RANGE FEES open to close! Bring your girlfriends, mothers, and daughters!
- $18.99 per person for rifle and pistol. No time limit.
- $13.99 per person for Law enforcement, Active military, Firefighter, EMT or Paramedics. ID required. No time limit.
- $11.99 per person when accompanied by a FFA Indoor Shooting Range Member. No time limit.
Estimated Indoor Shooting Range Cost of Participation
Our 5 Star Indoor Shooting Range prices vary based upon the type of firearm and ammo. The estimated cost for one shooter who brings his/her own firearm and purchases one (1) box of 50 rounds averages $45. This estimate includes our indoor shooting range fee, ammo, target, gun and eye and ear protection. Larger caliber firearms average $60 and up due to the higher cost for ammo.
PLEASE NOTE: Shotguns are limited to slug and buckshot ONLY. Rifle calibers are limited to 300 Winchester Mag and less. NO STEEL CORE OR ARMOR PIERCING ROUNDS ALLOWED.