Firearm Appraisal, Consignment, Trade
Firearm Appraisal, Consignment, Trade, or Cash Purchase Options
Florida Firearms Academy is your most reliable source for firearm appraisal, consignment, trade, or cash purchase. We offer you the following options:
We will gladly provide a fair market value (FMV) appraisal of your firearm. We base our appraisals on the most up-to-date data provided by industry-leading resources. This ensures that your firearm appraisal, consignment, trade or cash purchase is accurate and realistic. A $20.00 appraisal fee per firearm applies unless you consign and sell your firearm with Florida Firearms Academy. If you consign and sell your firearm with Florida Firearms Academy the appraisal fee is waived.
Cash or Trade
We buy firearms. We can offer you a fair cash price, but a trade may increase the value we can offer for your firearm. We love trades and are always in the market for quality used firearms. Ask a Florida Firearms Academy staff member to quote both options: Cash or Trade.
Consignment Firearm Sales
Consignment through Florida Firearms Academy is the best way to get the most value for your firearm. Our professional staff will be happy to assist you in pricing your consignment firearm. You are always in complete control of its listed and final sale price. Our firearm consignment fee is only 20% of the final sale price.
The following terms apply to all consignment sales:
- Consignment firearms must remain in Florida Firearms Academy’s inventory for a minimum period of 21 calendar days. A 15% penalty will apply if the consignee de-consigns the firearm prior to the 21st day. The consignee may de-consign the firearm on the 22nd day without penalty.
- The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) requires the consignee to complete Form 4473 prior to the return of the de-consigned firearm to the consignee. The consignee must also agree to a background check (NOTE: A one-time $5.00 fee applies).
- The consignee may change the price of the consigned firearm at any time providing the requested price change is recorded by a Florida Firearms Academy staff member.
- Florida Firearms Academy has the right to refuse to sell a consignment firearm for any reason. Examples include but are not limited to:
- The consignee’s “asking price” is unreasonably high or low.
- The consignee’s firearm is deemed to be dangerous and/or in substandard condition.
- The consignee’s firearm requires an obsolete or rare cartridge.
- The consignee’s firearm has low market appeal/value.
- The consignee’s firearm utilizes only caseless black powder or black powder cartridges. This includes pyrodex.
We hope you’ll agree, Florida Firearms Academy provides the best and most reliable options for firearm appraisal, consignment, trade, or cash purchase.