Date(s) - 12/17/2021
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Florida Firearms Academy - Tampa
This class is designed to teach new shooters as well as experienced shooters the basics of rifle marksmanship and the science of hitting a target over a long distance. This is a great course for someone who has not yet purchased a rifle and is looking for help finding the right rifle to fit their needs. Both the classroom and range portion of this course are designed to help even the most experienced shooters identify and correct bad habits that effect long range accuracy.
- Types of rifles by components
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Common shooting positions
- Trajectory and Ballistics
- Range cards/ dope charts/ data logs/ cheat sheets
Things to bring with you for this course
- A working rifle with iron sights or optic
- 40 rounds of ammo
If you do not have a rifle you can rent one from FFA for $5. All ammo used in a rental must be purchased from FFA.