Date(s) - 05/08/2020
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Florida Firearms Academy - Tampa
“My Parent & Me – Child Safety Class ” is the perfect opportunity for any parent to take the time and learn with their child about the importance of firearm safety and use. This class is for children 8 to 17 years of age.
Because of the limitations involving the COVID-19 situation, FFA can only sign up one parent with one child at a time for this class. There will be a max of 8 total students in this class.
This Class will Include:
- The rental of a 22 pistol
- 20 Rounds per student for the 22 pistol
- Range time for the class
- Eye, Ear Protection & Target
This class will cover:
- Safety with a firearm
- Importance of safety words between parent and child
- Making a plan for the home
Reservations are closed for this event.