Date(s) - 07/23/2022
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Florida Firearms Academy - Tampa
This class will be covering the basics of pistol and rifle marksmanship, critical fundamentals of accuracy, cognitive-control techniques, firearm cleaning & maintenance, types of optics & scopes, how to ‘zero’ your optics & scopes, various shooting positions, and long range accuracy considerations. This is a long course designed to make a well rounded shooter knowledgeable on what it takes to be accurate and maintain their equipment. After this course you should have a solid understanding of what ‘Perfect Practice’ looks like and how to self-identify / self-correct our shooting-shortcomings.
- Field striping and cleaning of semi automatic handguns and AR-15’s
- the difference between a red dot and a scope
- How to zero a red dot or scope
- Standing, Kneeling and prone shooting positions
- The four fundamentals of accuracy
What to bring with you
- A working semi automatic pistol & AR-15
- 40 rounds of ammo for the AR-15, 100 rounds of ammo for your pistol (additional ammunition available to purchase)
If you do not have a AR-15 or pistol do not worry rental of firearms is provided in the class.
If you cannot work this class into your schedule call 813-221-3473 and ask for Travis to schedule a private class
Reschedules & Refunds: We do not offer refunds on classes, We do allow every student to be able to reschedule once, if they call the store at least 2 day prior to the class–
Reservations are closed for this event.