Date(s) - 06/16/2020
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Florida Firearms Academy Tampa
Florida Firearms Academy’s tactical class covers the fundamentals of safe firearms handling techniques and defensive handgun skills. We recommend this class for anyone who wishes to carry a firearm for personal defense. The class is 2 and a half hours and is taught USCCA certified instructor Miss Rose.
- Firearms Safety
- Holster Draw
- Malfunction Drills
- Shooting while moving
- Unarmed Self-defense
- A Semi-Automatic Handgun in good working condition.
- You can opt to use a Revolver instead of a Semi-Automatic in good working condition. We only recommend Revolvers for experienced shooters.
- 100 Rounds, either purchased at FFA or brought from somewhere else for your Pistol or Revolver of choice. Ammunition brought from elsewhere must match our range criteria.
- Good set of Eye and Muff Style Ear Protection. (we would recommend also wearing inner ear protection of some type) If you do not have your own FFA can rent you a pair of Eye and Ear Protection for $2.00.
- 2 or More – Pistol Magazines (We recommend standard capacity and extended capacity magazines) If you are using a firearm which has a standard capacity of less then twelve rounds we recommend you bring at least 5 magazines or more.
- 5 or More – Revolver Speed Loaders or Full Moon Clips (If you opted for a revolver)
- Close toed shoes and no low cut tops
What we recommend (These items are optional):
- Tactical or Competition Belt
- Magazine Carriers for Handgun
- Revolver Speedloader Carriers (If you opt for revolver we highly recommend this)
If you are having issues signing up for a class or are attempting to sign up for a competition on the same day, please call 813-221-3473 to check for availability. Thank You.
Reservations are closed for this event.